So a 2014 model is starting at $1099 U.S. and $1299 U.S. (retina) and your last year model is selling for about $1400 U.S. ?
That makes sense, I'm sure you will get a sale for it in no time
Citation please? Are you sure your not confusing Air and Pro models? or is this a attempt at price bashing?
I don't see any other users selling this model lower than me and a Late 2013 Macbook Pro i5 8gb 256gb retailed at 1500 at release then I account in the cost to get it in Jamaica then deduced money because of depreciation.
+++
I now see your where you got your data from, please note that the $1099 model is not a Late 2013 Model or 2014 but a early 2013, Apple released 2 Macbook versions in 2013.
And the $1299 is indeed the Late 2014 version but is the base spec variant of of its 2014 version which only received a slight base clock addition from the late 2013.
My laptop is the middle specification of the late 2013 model. Which retailed at 1500.
Please look at the info in my initial post and do your research.
2.4 GHz dual core Intel i5-4258U CPU HD 5200
8GB SDRAM
256GB Flash Storage
Please be informed before bashing someones thread.
[attachment deleted by admin]