Used from overseas in various conditions, READ CAREFULLY!!!!!!!
Call or WhatsApp #371-5367. I'm a working man and I'm only available on FridayThe price is Negotiable to a point, please be reasonable and I will accept an offer.
Dell 27" Full HD 1080 IPS Infinity Edge Monitor, Mint, still have plastic on back, recently purchased but a girlfriend of mine overseas buy me a 34" so I'm selling, no ISSUE or scratch, maybe little dust
Asking $35,000 just to clear the 34", paid over $40K for this brand new (Photo coming)
2014 11.6" MacBook Air i5-1.4GHZ 128GB SSD 4GB Ram, have dented edges works perfectly. Charger included and battery up.
Asking $25,000 NEG
Macbook Airs and Lenovo Tiny (Pics Inside)

Macbook Airs and Lenovo Tiny (Pics Inside)

Macbook Airs and Lenovo Tiny (Pics Inside)

Macbook Airs and Lenovo Tiny (Pics Inside)
2015 11.6" MacBook Air i5-1.6GHZ 256GB SSD 4GB Ram, scratches from the bottom from company removing branding stickers. Charger included battery up
Asking $45,000 NEG
Macbook Airs and Lenovo Tiny (Pics Inside)

Macbook Airs and Lenovo Tiny (Pics Inside)

Macbook Airs and Lenovo Tiny (Pics Inside)

Macbook Airs and Lenovo Tiny (Pics Inside)
Lenovo M72e Tiny Mint, i3 2.8, 500GB Hard Drive, 8GB Ram, Wifi, includes power cable
Asking $35,000 NEG
Macbook Airs and Lenovo Tiny (Pics Inside)

Macbook Airs and Lenovo Tiny (Pics Inside)

Macbook Airs and Lenovo Tiny (Pics Inside)

Macbook Airs and Lenovo Tiny (Pics Inside)