This is my facebook page :
https://www.facebook.com/Lynch-Power-Electronics-452883364823349/I make all kinds or practically any type of electronic circuit, I do special designs for special projects also.
I offer products in sheet metal cases and or plastic, My plastic parts and cases are 3D printed so I also offer products that are 3D printed.
If you have any special creations in mind I can create it and build it for you I can print flexible plastic (silicone), rubber, Tuff plastic like Teflon, I can make hallow plastic parts I can do wooden materials also
Heat resistant plastics are available also which can take heats up to 300 deg C.
For persons who need sound system amplifiers I do that I make mainly class D amplifiers with very excellent cooling and good quality at and affordable price.
I make Power inverters for solar systems or stand alone alternate energy operations, I make charger controllers, battery chargers, Power supply for vehicles (to connect radios and amplifiers)
Contact: 593-44898 Whatsapp or call
Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/Lynch-Power-Electronics-452883364823349/[attachment deleted by admin]