As the title states, I have a 1TB 27" Imac in
pristine 10/10 condition for sale. I'm really not sure where to start the price, but based on what I put up i'll know if its reasonable. 140k's
The Items comes with the original Keyboard that came in box with the product along with a click pad. I opted not to get the mouse when I made the purchase.
Additional Specs/Info can be found
here.
I will add the pictures later. I'm also available on Skype to give a preview of the product at anytime suitable to you.
A little less than a year ago I purchased a laptop which is now my main computer. The Imac is just sitting around not being used. I figured that it only makes sense to put it up for sale.
The last time the machine was turned on was when I installed Apple's latest OS
(Mavericks) on it. I also installed several apps if needed. The option is also available to wipe the system clean so you have the option of installing the OS yourself.
466-4666
Steven