I am upgrading my store and changing out all my computers, I’m selling out everything, selling machines as is REASONABLE OFFERS WELCOME. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Massive cleanout sale (pic included)
Good laptop that need minor repairsThis hp was purchase for $1200US, my friend works in the states leave it and it wasn’t being used, so now some of the keys not working, batter y perfect and everything just need a new keyboard which cost only $11US online
HP DM4-2015dx (See in Photo below, whats app for more images)
Intel i3 Processor
14.1 HD LED Screen
500GB Hard Drive
HDMI
Webcam, wifi the whole works.
Dual Layer DVD Burner
Asking $35,000
Massive cleanout sale (pic included)
Toshiba Satellite L77517.3” Widescreen
Intel Pentium Dual Core 2.1GHZ
4GB Memory
320GB Hard drive
Dual layer DVD Burner
Battery Solid
Keyboard needs to change
Asking - $25,000 as is?
Cafe Change out(3) Dell B130 *9.5 Condition
Intel Pentium and Celeron
15.4" Screen
1GB DDR2 Memory
(1) DVD Burner, (2) CDRW Drives
Wifi
Battery last about 5mins
I remove my hard drives with personal information
Charger included that i made
Asking - $10,000 each(1) Dell Inspiron 6000 *9.5Intel Centrino
15.4" Screen
1GB DDR2 Memory
(1) DVD Burner, (2) CDRW Drives
Wifi
Battery last about 10 mins
I remove my hard drives with personal information
Dell Charger included
Asking - $9500(2) HP550 8.8 Condition15.4" Screen
80-120GB hard drive
1GB DDR2 Memory
CDRW Drives
Wifi
One Battery last about 45mins and the other about an hour
I remove my hard drives with personal information
Charger included
Asking $10,000 as well
(2) Lenovo C100 fair condition15" Square
1GB DDR2 Memory
(1) DVD Burner, (2) DVDRW Drives
Wifi
Battery last about 5mins
I remove my hard drives with personal information
Charger included that i made
Asking - $10,000Toshiba Satellite L77517.3” Widescreen
Intel Pentium Dual Core 2.1GHZ
4GB Memory
320GB Hard drive
Dual layer DVD Burner
Battery Solid
Keyboard needs to change
Asking - $25,000 as isLaptops as PartsDell XPS M1530, had Nvida issue, tried to reflow it myself and messed it up, now im not seeing anything on the screen when power on. Hard Drive not included.
Make Reasonable offer
Dell B130 had a board issue selling as parts – Make offer
Other Stuff
I have some brand new
Microsoft VX2000 Webcam, purchase never used, locked away in a cabinet, cant find the CD but don’t need it because its plug and play, I have about 20
Asking - $2,500 eachToshiba C655 Battery -
$3,500Brand New original Lenovo 20V Charger -
$4,500Lenovo X201 Ultra base with DVD CD Writer, Asking -
$4,5008GB CDMA iPhone 4s jailbroken a selling as ipod , asking -
$10,000NegMint IBM T40-T43 Series laptop charger -
$2000Used HP 630 Keyboard -
$1000Aluminum-like Hard Case CD Holder -
$3,500
Massive cleanout sale (pic included)
Call text or whatsapp for more photo if needed
#371-5367