ASUS ZENPHONE 3 LASERSpecifications:Chipset: Qualcomm Snapragon 430
Cpu: 1.4 ghz ARM Cortex A53 Octa-Core
GPU: Adreno 505
Storage: 32GB
Mem card Slot: Yes
Sim card 2 Slot: Hybrid
Primary Camera: 13 MP (Laser autofocus, dual-LED dual tone flash, face/smile detecion etc...)
Front Facing: 8MP
Features:Fingerprint ScannerLaser Autofocus
face/smile detection
(Some other stuff that I can't bother posting,ie. Insignificant)
Condition:10/10 (No scratches, no blemishes)Comes in an unoriginal box, this phone was bought new and my Aunt got me an Iphone so I am selling it.
Price: 20k FIRM (
You nah get this cheaper on amazon in this condition so nuh bada look and try bawl down price)

Contact: Whatsapp please and Thank you if you are serious, I am normally too busy to take a call. So whatsapp or just leave a message if you want a call back. SERIOUS PEOPLE ONLY
(2852877)


Asus Zenphone 3 LASER, Great Phone, No Scratches!

Asus Zenphone 3 LASER, Great Phone, No Scratches!
[attachment deleted by admin]