Hey All! I am back in Maplestory after a long hiatus and noticed the new reboot upgrade (although maybe not so new to some folks)! Only a suggestion but
MS Mesos would be very valuable to either enlarge reboot to all worlds later on or to make a function where we can transfer characters to a reboot world. I'm in love with my zero and can not imagine playing any other class because of it is play style, but unfortunately all my friends have begun playing reboot today! I'd hate to have to create a whole new personality. Anyways, I'm sure many people think the exact same way I do and that has probably been posted about before.
To elaborate on what exactly the posters above stated: Publish is quite different from the other worlds. Some people like it some folks don't. Changing all spheres to be like Reboot would turn off those players that enjoy the merching aspect of MMO's, or who have more spare cash than spare time and would rather have paid shortcuts to electricity rather than having to
buy Maplestory Mesos .Nexon did sensibly to offer Reboot alongside the other servers. They might have to create more Reboot-style servers, or combine several non-Reboot servers, but the two choices will need to be stored for those players that want them.
In terms of moving characters between both forms of worlds, that could cause imbalance. The whole idea of Reboot is that everybody is equal: everyone starts with nothing and has to work for whatever they get. If you bring in a fully-equipped character from the other world, that violates this equality principle.
On the flip side, if you create a character on Reboot, farm countless Maplestory mesos on it (Reboot has 5x the Maplestory mesos fall rate) and move it to a normal server, you've got an advantage within that planet's "natives" who needed to operate in other ways due to their Maplestory mesos.