As stated I have a Factory Unlock iPhone 5c 16GB Plus 10K cash just for you as I am looking to upgrade the space on my iPhone 5c to a 32GB Model. Link me if you have a Factory Unlock iPhone 5 or 5c. The device must be SPOTLESS preferably new or SUPER MINT SPOTLESS and the deal is closed. All I need is more space to listen more music as nothing absolutely nothing is wrong with my current device. Anyways Link me at 584-2278 or 817-2401 or whatsapp me at 520-6875 if you want to make the link. The iphone 5c is 52k if you want to buy it normally.
See the pics below

Pristine like New iPhone 5c Plus 10K For You...Check it

Pristine like New iPhone 5c Plus 10K For You...Check it

Pristine like New iPhone 5c Plus 10K For You...Check it

Pristine like New iPhone 5c Plus 10K For You...Check it

Pristine like New iPhone 5c Plus 10K For You...Check it