$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Video Game Consoles/Games & Accessories => Topic started by: kalibrezach on December 19, 2018, 07:22:42 PM|
Title: Playstation 4 slim 500gb with games used for $45000 Post by: kalibrezach on December 19, 2018, 07:22:42 PM Also comes with 1 Controller
- 6 games [Disk- Gta5 &Fifa 17] Digital- Call of Duty WW2, Call of Duty Black Ops3, Call of Duty Infinite Warfare, Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered You can keep the account that the digital games are linked to so you can enjoy playing them without any problems. 1 HDMI cord Power cord If you want I can include the gaming headset that I purchased for it which is the Turtle Beach PX24 for $4000. Also for the people that know what I am talking about I have kontrol freeks that I can give away along with the back paddles for the controller for competitive gaming. The price for the system along with the accessories is $45000 (Neg) Phone: 876-392-4873 Email- Zachary696@gmail.com [attachment deleted by admin] |