ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Video Game Consoles/Games & Accessories => Topic started by: Nasirt on November 14, 2018, 07:18:32 PM



Title: Looking for 3ds games
Post by: Nasirt on November 14, 2018, 07:18:32 PM
Looking for these 3ds games in particular:

Azure Striker Gunvolt

Donkey Kong Country Returns

Kirby Triple Deluxe

Majora’s Mask

Metroid: Samus Returns

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

Monster Hunter Generations

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked

Shin Megami Tensei:Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker

Shovel Knight

Super Smash Bros

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time


Title: Re: Looking for 3ds games
Post by: mhansonv2 on December 10, 2018, 12:17:32 PM
That's a huge list. I don't have them for sale, but I think I can help you with your collection. Whatsapp me if you're interested: 876-456-6297.

Later.


Title: Re: Looking for 3ds games
Post by: Nasirt on December 10, 2018, 12:33:21 PM
That's a huge list. I don't have them for sale, but I think I can help you with your collection. Whatsapp me if you're interested: 876-456-6297.

Later.
which games do you have?


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393