ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA General Classifieds $ => Real Estate For Sale/Rent/Wanted => Topic started by: markorees91 on July 26, 2018, 04:46:45 AM



Title: Property Investment UK - The Great 9 to 5 Escaple Plan
Post by: markorees91 on July 26, 2018, 04:46:45 AM
I’m really interested in using property investment as a way to earn a living so I’ve been looking at various sites to see how it could be done.
I particularly liked this idea which I downloaded from Castleriver called the Great 9 to 5 Escape Plan.

https://www.castleriver.co.uk/property-investment-guide/

It shows how, with around £35k or more you could build up your own portfolio of 5 buy-to-let investment properties in 9 years. The aim is to generate enough income so that it’s possible to give up work entirely (which sounds good to me). It seems a well thought out plan - definitely not a get rich quick scheme! It appeals to me because there's no way I want to keep working until state retirement age!

Read more about Castleriver Company here: https://www.castleriver.co.uk


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393