ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Video Game Consoles/Games & Accessories => Topic started by: oshanee on June 28, 2018, 10:28:16 AM



Title: Looking for a ps4 controller
Post by: oshanee on June 28, 2018, 10:28:16 AM
looking for a ps4 controller, i have $4500


Title: Re: Looking for a ps4 controller
Post by: xclusive on August 11, 2018, 04:28:41 PM
Have generic PS4 controller for 4k

+++
Have generic PS4 controller for 4k
Wired


Title: Re: Looking for a ps4 controller
Post by: Tsang on August 11, 2018, 05:28:42 PM
Have one I'm not using. I can give you for 3.5K


Title: Re: Looking for a ps4 controller
Post by: shemarTU on August 14, 2018, 07:44:25 PM
Have one I'm not using. I can give you for 3.5K

is the one you're not using still available?


Title: Re: Looking for a ps4 controller
Post by: Tsang on August 14, 2018, 11:01:30 PM
Yup, PM me  :tup:


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393