ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA General Classifieds $ => Real Estate For Sale/Rent/Wanted => Topic started by: Chopsuey on June 25, 2018, 09:28:56 AM



Title: One bedroom for rent in Liguanea $18k
Post by: Chopsuey on June 25, 2018, 09:28:56 AM
One bedroom for rent in liguanea, own bathroom and private entrance, share kitchen for $18,000 for more details and photos Petty Link (http://petty.link/LRXb1TLS)


Title: Re: One bedroom for rent in Liguanea $18k
Post by: Jordin23 on June 25, 2018, 12:50:21 PM
CAN I HAVE A CONTACT NUMBER PLEASE? I AM INTERESTED.


Title: Re: One bedroom for rent in Liguanea $18k
Post by: Alexia9559 on June 27, 2018, 05:06:59 PM
Is this room still available?


Title: Re: One bedroom for rent in Liguanea $18k
Post by: dibeauty2 on July 08, 2018, 09:18:24 AM
Interested in this room for rent. I am not getting thru to your link. Is this still available ?


Title: Re: One bedroom for rent in Liguanea $18k
Post by: DreEndz on October 14, 2018, 11:07:41 PM
Is this still available? ? Can I get a number


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393