ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Home Electronics For Sale/Wanted => Topic started by: Jonathan on February 09, 2018, 03:37:39 PM



Title: Samsung 40 Inch Television For sale!
Post by: Jonathan on February 09, 2018, 03:37:39 PM
I have a Samsung Smart 40 inch Brand New In box Television for sale that I wish to sell as soon as possible
Wish to sell the television for $55,000 JMD Negotiable.

Call / Whatsapp 3996300 for further details.

[attachment deleted by user]


Title: Re: Samsung 40 Inch Television For sale!
Post by: GiWeh on February 25, 2018, 04:53:19 PM
No phone number


Title: Re: Samsung 40 Inch Television For sale!
Post by: Ashley1888 on February 25, 2018, 06:44:32 PM
Can get a number


Title: Re: Samsung 40 Inch Television For sale!
Post by: Jonathan on March 10, 2018, 06:47:11 PM
 :Bump:
I have a Samsung Smart 40 inch Brand New In box Television for sale that I wish to sell as soon as possible
Wish to sell the television for $55,000 JMD Negotiable.

Call / Whatsapp 3996300 for further details.


Title: Re: Samsung 40 Inch Television For sale!
Post by: Jonathan on March 13, 2018, 02:30:40 PM
 :Bump:
I have a Samsung Smart 40 inch Brand New In box Television for sale that I wish to sell as soon as possible
Wish to sell the television for $55,000 JMD Negotiable.

Call / Whatsapp 3996300 for further details.


Title: Re: Samsung 40 Inch Television For sale!
Post by: Jonathan on April 12, 2018, 01:03:06 PM
 :sold:
I have a Samsung Smart 40 inch Brand New In box Television for sale that I wish to sell as soon as possible
Wish to sell the television for $55,000 JMD Negotiable.

Call / Whatsapp 3996300 for further details.


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393