ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Auto $ => Autos For Sale 2000-2005 => Topic started by: KhaluPhoenix on November 21, 2017, 09:48:38 AM



Title: 2001 Subaru Impreza STI sold
Post by: KhaluPhoenix on November 21, 2017, 09:48:38 AM
2001 STI (white) - 1.3 mil - 2911792
Reason for Sale: I have owned this car for about 6 months and enjoyed it. However, I have an investment opportunity and am liquidating some things.
pics will be provided on request (via WhatsApp)

ABOUT THE CAR:

Ej20 engine (engine was done less than a year since being fully built)
Tomei aftermarket headers
Wiseco forged pistons
perrin front mount intercooler
HKS 3inch exhaust system
Injector Dynamics 1000CC injectors
Gates Timing Belt
Godspeed STI inlet
Mishimoto STI performance (aluminium) radiator
HKS super SVQ blow off valve
Walbro 255lph
Greddy turbo timer
AEM (boost, wideband and oil pressure gauges)
Tomei Arms M82650450hp turbo
18inch rims
slotted brake rotors
mudguard
full STI body kit including front lip
freshly built gearbox (done by Pretty Blu - in September 2017)
full polyurethane kit

I also have a vortex generator (not installed)


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393