ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => New Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: Skabrow on November 09, 2017, 07:00:18 PM



Title: Brand New IPhone 7 Plus Clone
Post by: Skabrow on November 09, 2017, 07:00:18 PM
Recently purchased on Amazon as a unlocked iPhone 7 (looks new) then I was gifted with a newer model. After unboxing it turned out to be a very close brand new iPhone 7 Plus replica. I looks and feels just like the iPhone 7 Plus. A certified Apple technician just confirmed this. The seller went as far as to put it in a genuine Apple box with the sim opener, phone papers, Apple stickers and the works.
 
What's in the Box:
EarPods with Lightning Connector.
iPhone 7 Plus Clone 128GB
Lightning to USB Cable.
5W USB Power Adapter.

Comes with brand new Caseology case and screen protector.

Asking 40k (VERY negotiable)
I would really like to get rid of this device so I’m open to offers.

WhatsApp 886-9110

[attachment deleted by admin]


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393