ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Home Electronics For Sale/Wanted => Topic started by: Portmore Pawn on October 03, 2017, 04:56:21 PM



Title: Panasonic SC-AKX220
Post by: Portmore Pawn on October 03, 2017, 04:56:21 PM
Smart networking,  Bluetooth wireless technology
MINT condition fully functional
contact us at 4983321 // 5770211


[attachment deleted by admin]


Title: Re: Panasonic SC-AKX220
Post by: jero bling on October 07, 2017, 11:50:01 PM
Price


Title: Re: Panasonic SC-AKX220
Post by: zangetsu on October 11, 2017, 01:50:12 PM
I AM A SHOPINJA MODERATOR AND THIS IS MY REVIEW OF DEALING WITH THIS COMPANY - THEY ARE COMPLETE SCAMMERS

I traded my fully working device valued over 20k and they told me the laptop i was getting had absolutely no faults so i traded by the next day overheat issues because the fan is not working i went back there and they wanted to charge me to fix the laptop. STATED ALL TRADES ARE FINAL.. THEY ARE SCAMMERS!!!
+++
I AM A SHOPINJA MODERATOR AND THIS IS MY REVIEW OF DEALING WITH THIS COMPANY - THEY ARE COMPLETE SCAMMERS

I traded my fully working device valued over 20k and they told me the laptop i was getting had absolutely no faults so i traded by the next day overheat issues because the fan is not working i went back there and they wanted to charge me to fix the laptop. STATED ALL TRADES ARE FINAL.. THEY ARE SCAMMERS!!!


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393