ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Video Game Consoles/Games & Accessories => Topic started by: vylle on October 02, 2017, 11:01:53 AM



Title: PS4 accessories +PC Parts FS
Post by: vylle on October 02, 2017, 11:01:53 AM
I have a few extra items I'm trying to sell for anyone who has a PS4 - tell me if you're interested

1) - Kingtop vertical stand and controller charging station +USB hub - $2500
      (https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61DYX%2BHckeL._SL1200_.jpg)

2) - Plantronics RIG Flex gaming headset (White) - $3000
      (https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61KRr43QzBL._SL1280_.jpg)

i also have some computer parts for sale

1) - 8GBs (4x2GB) DDR2 memory 800Mhz - $2000 each

2) - 2x 500GB 3.5" SATA drives - $2500 each

all items are in mint condition but not in original packaging and prices are slightly negotiable

whatsapp me at 592-5530 or send me a PM if you interested in anything - i'm located in the new kingston area


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393