ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Auto $ => Autos For Sale 2000-2005 => Topic started by: ommar on September 26, 2017, 10:27:44 PM



Title: Ek3 Honda civic sport....clean like a whistle $480neg
Post by: ommar on September 26, 2017, 10:27:44 PM
 :so:7very nice car.....1999 honda civic $480NEG
H.I.D
AUTOMATIC
NEW TRYE...
ACCIDENT FREE
*more pic coming soon*
 MAJESTIC AUTO SALES  "where good deals never end"      
# 8125678/4452265

[attachment deleted by admin]


Title: Re: Ek3 Honda civic sport....clean like a whistle $499neg
Post by: ommar on October 07, 2017, 10:18:21 AM
:so:7very nice car.....1999 honda civic $480,000NEG
H.I.D
AUTOMATIC
NEW TRYE...
ACCIDENT FREE
*more pic coming soon*
 MAJESTIC AUTO SALES  "where good deals never end"      
# 8125678/4452265


Title: Re: Ek3 Honda civic sport....clean like a whistle $499neg
Post by: ommar on October 18, 2017, 06:39:17 PM
:so:7very nice car.....1999 honda civic $480NEG
H.I.D
AUTOMATIC
NEW TRYE...
ACCIDENT FREE
*more pic coming soon*
 MAJESTIC AUTO SALES  "where good deals never end"      
# 8125678/4452265


Title: Re: Ek3 Honda civic sport....clean like a whistle $499neg
Post by: cay_go on October 20, 2017, 11:42:01 PM
this still available?


Title: Re: Ek3 Honda civic sport....clean like a whistle $499neg
Post by: ommar on October 22, 2017, 10:34:33 PM
this still available?
yes it is available


Title: Re: Ek3 Honda civic sport....clean like a whistle $480neg
Post by: ommar on October 26, 2017, 11:23:35 AM
:so:7very nice car.....1999 honda civic $480NEG
H.I.D
AUTOMATIC
NEW TRYE...
ACCIDENT FREE
*more pic coming soon*
 MAJESTIC AUTO SALES  "where good deals never end"      
# 8125678/4452265


Title: Re: Ek3 Honda civic sport....clean like a whistle $480neg
Post by: ommar on October 29, 2017, 05:46:34 PM
:so:7very nice car.....1999 honda civic $480NEG
H.I.D
AUTOMATIC
NEW TRYE...
ACCIDENT FREE
*more pic coming soon*
 MAJESTIC AUTO SALES  "where good deals never end"      
# 8125678/4452265


Title: Re: Ek3 Honda civic sport....clean like a whistle $480neg
Post by: ommar on October 31, 2017, 09:09:49 PM
:so:7very nice car.....1999 honda civic $480NEG
H.I.D
AUTOMATIC
NEW TRYE...
ACCIDENT FREE
*more pic coming soon*
 MAJESTIC AUTO SALES  "where good deals never end"      
# 8125678/4452265


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393