ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => New Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: neezy00 on March 19, 2012, 11:05:04 AM



Title: I HAVE 40K NOW AND WANT A (BRAND NEW)BOLD 9900
Post by: neezy00 on March 19, 2012, 11:05:04 AM
NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I NEED IT


Title: Re: I HAVE 40K NOW AND WANT A (BRAND NEW)BOLD 9900
Post by: drsleeperus on March 19, 2012, 11:16:21 AM
would u be interested in a BNIB torch 2 9810 or a torch 3 9850, link me at 8489707


Title: Re: I HAVE 40K NOW AND WANT A (BRAND NEW)BOLD 9900
Post by: DC on March 19, 2012, 01:24:40 PM
Find 10k more and i can give you a BNIB white 9900.


Title: Re: I HAVE 40K NOW AND WANT A (BRAND NEW)BOLD 9900
Post by: IamDaniel on March 26, 2012, 08:02:51 AM
PM Me i have a brand new one here for sale.. I'll take $40k


Title: Re: I HAVE 40K NOW AND WANT A (BRAND NEW)BOLD 9900
Post by: salesja on March 26, 2012, 05:58:25 PM
BNIB UNBRANDED Blackberry Bold 9900 47K

ALL ACCESSORIES IN BOX

CONTACT: 8866372    BBM PIN: 216101E9


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393