ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA General Classifieds $ => Real Estate For Sale/Rent/Wanted => Topic started by: shellybaby on May 24, 2017, 08:14:03 PM



Title: $27,000
Post by: shellybaby on May 24, 2017, 08:14:03 PM
2 bedrooms , bathroom, washroom, kitchen and Varandar own utilities  off Hagley Park Road Kingston 10. 10 mins drive to Half Way Tree( Available June month )


Title: Re: $27,000
Post by: 007kennswiss on May 25, 2017, 03:06:46 PM
can u send me ur number for the 2 bed room plz need to talk to u about the room


Title: Re: $27,000
Post by: Tromoya on May 25, 2017, 04:50:51 PM
 ::) Number plz


Title: Re: $27,000
Post by: kerry-bee on May 25, 2017, 06:27:20 PM
can you post some picts please


Title: Re: $27,000
Post by: Ennoia on May 25, 2017, 08:27:11 PM
Pictures? A number? Anything?


Title: Re: $27,000
Post by: Karebear on May 26, 2017, 10:29:59 AM
Where off Hagley Park is this? 868-9354/392-3381


Title: Re: $27,000
Post by: shellybaby on May 26, 2017, 03:52:56 PM
when its available for viewing the number will be psoted again. Thank you all for your interest


Title: Re: $27,000
Post by: soexcellent on June 08, 2017, 06:31:10 PM
 :wd: :wd: :wd: really??????? how we gonna know when you post it. Please me a beg yuh send me the number one side or whatsapp me 3163758


Title: Re: $27,000
Post by: kerryj227227 on June 10, 2017, 07:04:39 AM
Remember me?  Is it ready as yet? Ready to view it as I speak!! #urgent! 5687727


Title: Re: $27,000
Post by: shellybaby on June 12, 2017, 09:31:35 AM
Not Ready as yet. Hopefully Next week. I will contact all who provided their numbers as well as I will edit the post with the number.


Title: Re: $27,000
Post by: kerryj227227 on June 12, 2017, 10:19:22 AM
Thank you very much I will appreciate it.
+++
Is it possible for me to view it ?


Title: Re: $27,000
Post by: moqualatte on June 13, 2017, 11:06:15 PM
Very interested, will pay one month deposit. Tel #: 4610175


Title: Re: $27,000
Post by: flowaz on June 18, 2017, 06:08:31 PM
this is not yet available for viewing? can you please upload contact number. im really interested.


Title: Re: $27,000
Post by: DaneH on June 19, 2017, 04:46:56 PM

Good day

When it is ready for viewing ? , my contact is 402-8607 ( Dane) let me  know when its ready..


Title: Re: $27,000
Post by: kerryj227227 on June 20, 2017, 05:32:56 AM
Good morning I am still interested.


Title: Re: $27,000
Post by: shellybaby on June 20, 2017, 10:53:23 AM
I will post the number on June 30 as well as I will contact all the persons that left their contacts. One of the rooms has not been tile yet, and the kitchen Cupboard is not finish as yet.


Title: Re: $27,000
Post by: jade017 on June 20, 2017, 03:50:09 PM
I'm interested. Call me @ 455-8303


Title: Re: $27,000
Post by: shin23 on June 21, 2017, 11:18:37 AM
Where off Hagley Park rd, Let me know when its read and send pics 298-1543


Title: Re: $27,000
Post by: soexcellent on June 27, 2017, 06:48:41 PM
My next question is this a two bathroom or one????????


Title: Re: $27,000
Post by: shin23 on July 02, 2017, 06:03:10 PM
What's the status of the house?


Title: Re: $27,000
Post by: soexcellent on July 04, 2017, 09:20:41 AM
No information yet????///// Dammnnnn I'm desperate


Title: Re: $27,000
Post by: Carosie on July 05, 2017, 07:38:35 AM
I am interested...you may contact me on what's app at 8267625...thank you


Title: Re: $27,000
Post by: msshantijay678 on July 12, 2017, 12:35:13 PM
2 bedrooms , bathroom, washroom, kitchen and Varandar own utilities  off Hagley Park Road Kingston 10. 10 mins drive to Half Way Tree( Available June month )

Is this still available? Please let me know 5340488 thank you


Title: Re: $27,000
Post by: amgentles on November 11, 2017, 11:13:39 AM
I need this i have the money right now to come pay you just whatsapp me pics on 3669588


Title: Re: $27,000
Post by: KewlKay on November 25, 2017, 09:02:37 AM
Could you please contact me at 4812919 and let me know when the property is available...  :) im very much interested and in need. Thank you.


Title: Re: $27,000
Post by: Karebear on February 11, 2018, 11:31:37 PM
Is it possible I could get a number and where exactly off hagley park?


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393