ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => New Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: Nuu Exchange on March 11, 2017, 01:56:36 PM



Title: NEW 128GB I-PHONE 7 $120K NEW SAMUSUNG S7 EDGE $80K
Post by: Nuu Exchange on March 11, 2017, 01:56:36 PM
 :so: NUU EXCHANGE - PHONES PHONES PHONES - 876-540-9500  :so:


BRAND NEW 128GB I-PHONE 7 (gold) in plastic with accessories (No Box) - $120K
BRAND NEW SAMSUNG S7 EDGE (gold) in plastic with accessories (No Box) - $80k
10/10 MINT CONDITION 128GB I-PHONE 6S PLUS (Never Used) in box with accessories - $85k
9/10 USED I-PHONE 6S 16GB in box with accessories - $55k

GETTING NEW STOCK THIS MONDAY WEEK MARCH 13 - BNIB IPHONE 7PLUS 128GB (Black) - $140k

No Reasonable Offer Refused. Cheap prices for all. Contact for Bundle Prices. Contact for Pictures

TEXT/WHATSAPP ONLY!!! -876-540-9500


Title: Re: NEW 128GB I-PHONE 7 $120K NEW SAMUSUNG S7 EDGE $80K
Post by: Nuu Exchange on March 12, 2017, 05:59:07 PM
 :so:


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393