ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => New Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: kooliebwoy on February 24, 2017, 05:16:27 PM



Title: LG G4 10/10 in box with plastic 36k+Warranty
Post by: kooliebwoy on February 24, 2017, 05:16:27 PM
Selling my fully Unlocked Lg G4 I bought from Lime in December. Phone has been in a case since i bought it and still has some plastic on it as I Only used it as a backup phone for 2 months but I want a smaller device that way I'm more willing to walk with it daily.

Comes with original box and all brand new unopened accessories (charger/cable/headphones)
Phone is brown leather back but is currently in a Black Incipio case
proof of purchase receipt also available + Manufacturer warranty till December 2017

Phone is practically new as i can count the times i've used it on two hands


LG G4 - Full phone specifications (http://www.gsmarena.com/lg_g4-6901.php)


sale price - 36k or trade for iphone 5s/se upwards.
contact me @ 8984152

(https://www.dropbox.com/s/q1b4vlrzro8xv3i/Photo%2028-02-2017%2C%202%2012%2023%20PM.jpg?dl=0)

(https://www.dropbox.com/s/xf6ifftgpvdkchy/Photo%2028-02-2017%2C%202%2012%2039%20PM.jpg?dl=0)

(https://www.dropbox.com/s/0w201uhvr84dze2/Photo%2028-02-2017%2C%202%2011%2056%20PM.jpg?dl=0)

(https://www.dropbox.com/s/9yc4i4yc7p9sxjf/Photo%2018-12-2016%2C%2010%2049%2023%20AM.jpg?dl=0)


Title: Re: LG G4 10/10 condition/used for 2 mnths 36k
Post by: kooliebwoy on March 14, 2017, 10:52:45 AM
 :Bump:


Title: Re: LG G4 10/10 in box with plastic 36k+Warranty
Post by: kooliebwoy on May 02, 2017, 01:24:08 PM
 :Bump:


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393