ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => New Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: Offxcial.alex on February 20, 2017, 12:49:00 PM



Title: Want an iphone 6s for 50k
Post by: Offxcial.alex on February 20, 2017, 12:49:00 PM
I want an Iphone 6s for $50,000
Link me as soon as you see this.

Contact: 18764537966

NO FAKES!
I know how to differ


Title: Re: Want an iphone 6s for 50k
Post by: dean on February 20, 2017, 02:30:36 PM
HAVE A 64GB IPHONE 6S FOR 50K....FINGER PRINT SCANNER DONT WORK

CALL 38-1237   STORE LOCATED IN HWT


Title: Re: Want an iphone 6s for 50k
Post by: Offxcial.alex on February 21, 2017, 10:22:22 PM
App me 4537966


Title: Re: Want an iphone 6s for 50k
Post by: jahbless7777 on February 23, 2017, 07:04:46 PM
I have 6s 64gb and 128 gb finger print don't work 40 and 45k.. also have gray 6s 64gb use everything works for 54k


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393