ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Video Game Consoles/Games & Accessories => Topic started by: topanaris on January 16, 2017, 11:24:49 AM



Title: PC/PS3/Android Controllers DEAL 4K for both!!!
Post by: topanaris on January 16, 2017, 11:24:49 AM
As the title says I have a GameSir G3s Bluetooth Wireless Controller for Android Smartphone PC PS3  and a Gamesir G3f Android TV Box PS3 PC. These controllers are excellent incredibly precise and fit nice in the hand. The G3s is Bluetooth-enabled so you can connect it to your smartphone or tablet!.

Bother controllers have nonremovable rechargeable batteries, you should get 7+ hours of playtime easily on a full charge. Buttons also light up perfect for playing in the dark, the lights can also be turned off if you find them too distracting.

Full disclosure I have only used these on a PC I do not know how they work on the PS3 but, I am pretty sure they should work just fine.

Selling these as a pair for only $5000 yup coke head price...... 505-2401 make the link.

(https://s28.postimg.org/d6jxk2qz1/20170116_095456.jpg)


Title: Re: PC/PS3/Androd Controllers DEAL 5K for both!!!
Post by: topanaris on January 17, 2017, 02:11:30 PM
 :Bump: :Bump: :Bump: :Bump: :Bump: :Bump:


Title: Re: PC/PS3/Androd Controllers DEAL 4K for both!!!
Post by: topanaris on April 09, 2017, 11:53:27 AM
 :Bump: :Bump: :Bump:


Title: Re: PC/PS3/Android Controllers DEAL 4K for both!!!
Post by: topanaris on April 13, 2017, 11:01:19 AM
 :Bump: :Bump: :Bump:


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393