ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Home Electronics For Sale/Wanted => Topic started by: DrFreud on December 21, 2016, 05:09:29 PM



Title: beats studio 2.0 AUTHENTIC and Bohm wireless headphones
Post by: DrFreud on December 21, 2016, 05:09:29 PM
Beats studio 2.0 wired noise cancelling headphones (AUTHENTIC and USED) and Bohm B76 wireless over ear noise cancelling headphones ( NEW and SEALED, ARRIVED Today).

Beats is used for 14 months gently and occasionally, with still perfect functioning and all accessories included. Signs of used and wears present (Look at photos). Bought with 299 US$ 14 months ago but now selling with 80$ or 10000J$.
Bohm is just bought and just arrived. Uprising brand with good reviews. I paid 108$ plus tax, costing around 200$ but I will sell it now with 100 US$ (less than amazon price and no shipping fees to consider) or 12500 J$. ( I have bought another one when this one was caught at customs, I need to sell this back).

If you buy both I will allow 20000 J$ or less. Please look at photos before you contact me through WhatsApp 2992279..

[attachment deleted by admin]


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393