ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Auto $ => Autos For Sale 1950-1995 => Topic started by: A.miles on December 14, 2016, 12:33:59 PM



Title: Have a clean 1991 b13
Post by: A.miles on December 14, 2016, 12:33:59 PM
Car is good condition it is license an fit an insure it have alarm kill switch etc call me at 545-7059for more details I would trade it for a swift  r a startlet etc just make me some offers u may not know if I would take u up an urgent offer


Title: Re: Have a clean 1991 b13
Post by: RicardoPalmer on December 14, 2016, 12:58:38 PM
I called the number and the lady who answered says it's the wrong number I called


Title: Re: Have a clean 1991 b13
Post by: A.miles on December 14, 2016, 03:52:38 PM
My number is 545_7059


Title: Re: Have a clean 1991 b13
Post by: RicardoPalmer on December 14, 2016, 04:33:06 PM
That's the number I call and the lady said I got the wrong person


Title: Re: Have a clean 1991 b13
Post by: lloydbrydson on January 18, 2017, 11:09:04 PM
have a camry willing to trade


[attachment deleted by admin]


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393