$ ShopinJA General Classifieds $ => Real Estate For Sale/Rent/Wanted => Topic started by: jamaicanvibes on December 07, 2016, 07:48:54 PM|
Title: Unfurnished 1 Bdrm Apt (Patrick Garden) - Now Available Post by: jamaicanvibes on December 07, 2016, 07:48:54 PM Unfurnished One Bedroom Apartment for rent with Own bathroom, kitchen and secure parking in Patrick City (Grosmond Avenue). Recently refurbished.
$25000 per month Place is available for immediate occupation. Please call 361-2449 (Oliver) https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B7KuPhazaTM8Q0NON2xNempOZW8 (https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B7KuPhazaTM8Q0NON2xNempOZW8) I am having an issue uploading images. However, I have put them on a Google drive and include link above. Disregard the furniture, those have been removed and the owner is now renting it unfurnished. For persons who cannot access link and wish to see images before indicating interest, call number and ask the Owner to whatsapp same. Title: Re: Un-Furnish 1 Bdrm Apartment (Patrick Garden) Post by: jamaicanvibes on January 04, 2017, 01:01:41 PM Apartment is now up for rent as unfurnished. Please disregard photos with furniture included, those will be removed.
Title: Re: Unfurnished 1 Bdrm Apartment (Patrick Garden) Post by: Riianna on January 04, 2017, 08:44:38 PM How much would it be unfurnished?
Title: Re: Unfurnished 1 Bdrm Apartment (Patrick Garden) Post by: jamaicanvibes on January 05, 2017, 11:36:22 AM The price posted is for the apartment Unfurnished. It was previously posted for 27000/Furnished. However, someone took it, stayed for a month and treated the furniture really bad. Hence the decision to removed the furniture and rent it unfurnished,
Title: Re: Unfurnished 1 Bdrm Apartment (Patrick Garden) Post by: nancy911 on January 05, 2017, 02:31:57 PM HI,
When is viewing? Title: Re: Unfurnished 1 Bdrm Apartment (Patrick Garden) Post by: JD21 on January 22, 2017, 07:43:46 AM is this place still available?
Title: Re: Unfurnished 1 Bdrm Apartment (Patrick Garden) Post by: Andrew Johnson on February 01, 2017, 11:08:41 AM Hello I am interested in your 1 bedroom aprt, however I will hardly be there I mostly on the working . Is the place still available. Please contact @ 815-9069.
+++ I am a *$$. Superintendent I mostly work during day and occasionally during the night. Title: Re: Unfurnished 1 Bdrm Apartment (Patrick Garden) Post by: jamaicanvibes on March 27, 2017, 01:40:25 PM This is available again.....was rented to a foreigner on a short-tesm basis
Title: Re: Unfurnished 1 Bdrm Apt (Patrick Garden) - Now Available Post by: Wenloo on March 31, 2017, 06:49:50 PM Is this apartment still available?
Title: Re: Unfurnished 1 Bdrm Apt (Patrick Garden) - Now Available Post by: jamaicanvibes on April 09, 2017, 04:43:49 PM Sorry for the late reply...The place is available for occupancy now. :tu: Title: Re: Unfurnished 1 Bdrm Apt (Patrick Garden) - Now Available Post by: Karebear on June 27, 2017, 02:27:33 AM When can I move in???? ???????????? Would tomorrow be a good time for viewing, if so what time would be ok???
|