ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Home Electronics For Sale/Wanted => Topic started by: danielawesome on October 24, 2016, 11:18:31 AM



Title: I have a s7 edge and cash seeking a 42inch smart tv
Post by: danielawesome on October 24, 2016, 11:18:31 AM
Call or text 5014825


Title: Re: I have a s7 edge and cash seeking a 42inch smart tv
Post by: Delano Mclean on October 25, 2016, 12:22:24 PM
Good day, I have  a  Samsung 40" Smart TV @ 65,000. It is the 7 series. I would purchase the s7 edge for 30,000


Title: Re: I have a s7 edge and cash seeking a 42inch smart tv
Post by: danielawesome on October 25, 2016, 02:00:18 PM
Whats your contact?


Title: Re: I have a s7 edge and cash seeking a 42inch smart tv
Post by: Delano Mclean on November 02, 2016, 11:10:47 AM
2878046


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393