ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Home Electronics For Sale/Wanted => Topic started by: kish45 on October 08, 2016, 09:44:25 PM



Title: like new yamaha hs50m studio monitor $70,000
Post by: kish45 on October 08, 2016, 09:44:25 PM
Pair of Yamaha HS50M Monitors in great/like new condition. Barely used to mix one EP at home. Have been kept in storage in original boxes/foam packaging in smoke free home. Original owner, I bought them new . Comes with power cables.  I’m selling because I no longer need them for home recording/mixing. Feel free to ask me any questions. call or whatsapp (2762698) :10/10:

[attachment deleted by admin]


Title: Re: like new yamaha hs50m studio monitor $70,000
Post by: kish45 on October 19, 2016, 02:07:39 AM
Pair of Yamaha HS50M Monitors in great/like new condition. Barely used to mix one EP at home. Have been kept in storage in original boxes/foam packaging in smoke free home. Original owner, I bought them new . Comes with power cables.  I’m selling because I no longer need them for home recording/mixing. Feel free to ask me any questions. call or whatsapp (2762698) :10/10:


Title: Re: like new yamaha hs50m studio monitor $70,000
Post by: kish45 on October 21, 2016, 04:02:57 PM
Pair of Yamaha HS50M Monitors in great/like new condition. Barely used to mix one EP at home. Have been kept in storage in original boxes/foam packaging in smoke free home. Original owner, I bought them new . Comes with power cables.  I’m selling because I no longer need them for home recording/mixing. Feel free to ask me any questions. call or whatsapp (2762698) :10/10:


Title: Re: like new yamaha hs50m studio monitor $70,000
Post by: kish45 on October 24, 2016, 02:31:12 PM
Pair of Yamaha HS50M Monitors in great/like new condition. Barely used to mix one EP at home. Have been kept in storage in original boxes/foam packaging in smoke free home. Original owner, I bought them new . Comes with power cables.  I’m selling because I no longer need them for home recording/mixing. Feel free to ask me any questions. call or whatsapp (2762698) :10/10:


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393