ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Auto $ => Autos For Sale 2000-2005 => Topic started by: gregory7 on September 21, 2016, 09:59:18 AM



Title: 2011 Toyota Axio DVD Cheap
Post by: gregory7 on September 21, 2016, 09:59:18 AM
 I have (2) Toyota axio for sale
Vehicles up and running and need no parts
New import
Never been driven in ja yet
First five pics are of the white one next five for the silver
Both are for the same price both are neg
Price is 1.550 very neg
No reasonable offers will be refused just link me and we can work out a better price
Call or whatsapp 508-2194 for more pics and info

[attachment deleted by admin]


Title: Re: 2011 Toyota Axio DVD Cheap
Post by: CarNationJa on September 22, 2016, 06:01:43 PM
1.3 cash live call 877-4032


Title: Re: 2011 Toyota Axio DVD Cheap
Post by: gregory7 on September 23, 2016, 05:49:08 AM
No dealers plz


Title: Re: 2011 Toyota Axio DVD Cheap
Post by: igmv611f on September 27, 2016, 06:15:31 PM
 :H: HELLO GREGORY MY NAME IS GREGORY I NEED YOUR HELP. I M LOOKING FOR A 2002 OR 2003 MONTERO SPORT IN EXCELLENT CONDITION  ESPECIALLY THE AC FOR  $500,000 CASH IM IN  THE CONSTANT SPRINGS AREA NEAR THE POLICE DEPT, WHATSAPP ME IF YOU FIND SOMETHING  917 432 9412 I CAN ONLY AFFORD TO PAY WHAT I STATED FOR THE CAR NO MORE THANKS


Title: Re: 2011 Toyota Axio DVD Cheap
Post by: kev007_2002 on September 27, 2016, 06:49:15 PM
gregory

where are the vehicles located? i am interested in trying to get one from you


Title: Re: 2011 Toyota Axio DVD Cheap
Post by: gregory7 on September 28, 2016, 08:15:56 AM
Link me on the number provided yall
Gregory I'll look into that for you , link me on whatsapp and I'll give you a shout when I find something for you


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393