ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA General Classifieds $ => Real Estate For Sale/Rent/Wanted => Topic started by: Shantel Gordon on September 11, 2016, 12:51:05 AM



Title: ****NEED A 1/2 BEDROOM TO RENT ASAP*****
Post by: Shantel Gordon on September 11, 2016, 12:51:05 AM
I am a female that is seeking a 1 or 2 bedroom self contained house to rent in Kingston/Portmore .. My budget is $20,000-$30,000 (I can go up to $35,000 if the house fits the price) NO SHARING .. It also should be in a safe neighbourhood .. you can call/text/Whatsapp me @ 5270808 .. SERIOUS PERSONS ONLY .. I need somewhere as soon as possible!! Thank You ????


Title: Re: ****NEED A 1/2 BEDROOM TO RENT ASAP*****
Post by: Shantel Gordon on September 29, 2016, 10:45:29 AM
 :Bump:

I am a female that is seeking a 1 or 2 bedroom self contained house to rent in Kingston/Portmore .. My budget is $20,000-$30,000 (I can go up to $35,000 if the house fits the price) NO SHARING .. It also should be in a safe neighbourhood .. you can call/text/Whatsapp me @ 5270808 .. SERIOUS PERSONS ONLY .. I need somewhere as soon as possible!! Thank You Huh??


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393