ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Auto $ => Autos For Sale 1996-1999 => Topic started by: geraldo on August 30, 2016, 11:18:54 AM



Title: 1996 Daewoo for 60k
Post by: geraldo on August 30, 2016, 11:18:54 AM
I just bought this 1996 daewoo espero standard, licence and insure it and bought a new battery and tire only to realise that I was driving on the battery all along, alternator not working. When I check the price it cost almost 20k n I don't ave that money right now. So am just selling it for this...... Call or whatsapp 385-0917.

[attachment deleted by admin]


Title: Re: 1996 Daewoo for 60k
Post by: geraldo on September 20, 2016, 09:59:25 AM
Sorry peeps I've put this sale on hold until I have receive back the title from the tax office this month end for transfer.  Also the alternator is fixed and the problems rectified so the price won't remain it cost me over 30g to fix so best offer to 100k can take it.


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393