$ ShopinJA Auto $ => Auto Interior/Exterior => Topic started by: celldealer2k7 on August 01, 2016, 12:39:40 AM|
Title: FS: 1 gallon UNTHINNED black plastidip Post by: celldealer2k7 on August 01, 2016, 12:39:40 AM For sale is 1 gallon of matte black plastidip. I purchased it for my geo tracker project but I gave that vehicle away so I am selling. Never been opened.
The gallon is unthinned, this means it is twice as concentrated as average dip gallons, add thinner and you get two gallons of plastidip. The average price for plastidip gallons in Jamaica is 16k per gallon... and that plastidip is thinned. You essentially get two of those for the price of 1. When thinned you can add black pigment to increase the pigmentation slightly, though this is not needed with certain colors (like black). This gallon is also UV protected so it lasts longer in climates like Jamaica. contact 3453388 If you do dip as a living or on a daily basis I can supply you with these on a discount.(https://scontent.fkin2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/p180x540/13891909_10205355273800756_8644066787325030736_n.jpg?oh=5e6f8e0e343715d3331a43369b486b14&oe=58289280) |