$ ShopinJA General Classifieds $ => Real Estate For Sale/Rent/Wanted => Topic started by: PrissyG on July 10, 2016, 04:23:12 PM|
Title: 1 bedroom apt for rent- New Kingston Post by: PrissyG on July 10, 2016, 04:23:12 PM Seeking a young professional to rent a one(1) bedroom apt in a gated complex. Self contained with 1 bathroom, living room and kitchen. Located on Lady Musgrave Road. On premises security during the day and night.
Serious inquires via this forum's email. Title: Re: 1 bedroom apt for rent- New Kingston Post by: Chevonchevon on July 10, 2016, 11:59:34 PM Hello goodnight.. My name is chevon and I'll be attending college soon.. I saw your ads.I hope to get a place to rent soon.. Please let me know if I can get a property to rent. Thanks
Title: Re: 1 bedroom apt for rent- New Kingston Post by: suddy_XD on July 11, 2016, 09:03:29 AM Hello whats the cost per month and also a contact number and pictures if possible.
Title: Re: 1 bedroom apt for rent- New Kingston Post by: LeighB on July 12, 2016, 09:29:51 AM Good morning, I am a UTech student who will be resuming school next month and I am seeking an apartment to live. Can you please provide me with the cost and further details of the 1 bedroom you have available?
Thanks in advance Title: Re: 1 bedroom apt for rent- New Kingston Post by: cnm2323 on July 12, 2016, 02:00:28 PM Good afternoon what is the cost of the property being rented may I also have a contact number as well as pictures if possible.
Title: Re: 1 bedroom apt for rent- New Kingston Post by: Karebear on July 14, 2016, 12:46:02 AM Good morning,
In regards to your apt for rent, could you furnish me with the cost, pics and telephone # pleas Based on a feedback as it relates to the cost and pics, I would be interested in viewing. I am currently mediating for my spouse who is in dire need of somewhere to rent. Looking forward to a speedy response i can be contacted at 787-8827 Kere |