ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Auto $ => Autos For Sale 2006-2010 => Topic started by: F.I.@4G Racing on July 09, 2016, 01:25:16 AM



Title: SOLD.....
Post by: F.I.@4G Racing on July 09, 2016, 01:25:16 AM
as topic states  :eye: :eye:

2006 Mitsubishi Colt Plus, Price $480k, 1500cc, Mivec, auto, AC, RHD, Rims, CD, F/L, Good Condition

call 458-8261 for further details.

New video and pics added so click on link below

https://goo.gl/photos/9qZCeFw6D9sUW1178



[attachment deleted by admin]


Title: Re: FS: 2006 Mitsubishi Colt Plus $500k neg
Post by: technoguy on July 15, 2016, 12:53:52 PM
Give you $400 today


Title: Re: FS: 2006 Mitsubishi Colt Plus $480k
Post by: F.I.@4G Racing on July 15, 2016, 05:42:16 PM
$480k  :Bump:


Title: Re: FS: 2006 Mitsubishi Colt Plus $480k
Post by: F.I.@4G Racing on July 21, 2016, 07:02:13 PM
Video plus more pics below

https://goo.gl/photos/9qZCeFw6D9sUW1178


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393