ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Auto $ => Autos For Sale 1996-1999 => Topic started by: swan on June 15, 2016, 09:36:42 AM



Title: isuzu trooper 2001 2jz
Post by: swan on June 15, 2016, 09:36:42 AM
Isuzu Trooper 2001
Engine 2JZ 3.0 L
Colour Green
Automatic
Fully Powered
A/C
Clean

Asking $650K Negotiable

Call or Whatsapp 545-9989

Location Mandeville

[attachment deleted by admin]


Title: Re: isuzu trooper 2001 2jz
Post by: redshirt on June 23, 2016, 09:26:43 AM
this have engine mount problems?


Title: Re: isuzu trooper 2001 2jz
Post by: swan on June 23, 2016, 02:45:01 PM
nope everything solid


Title: Re: isuzu trooper 2001 2jz
Post by: dary1 on June 26, 2016, 10:18:31 PM
Very nice! Maybe if I hadn't bought my Honda maybe I would have looked at this. How was the swap? Engine that is? And what is it like getting parts?


Title: Re: isuzu trooper 2001 2jz
Post by: redshirt on June 27, 2016, 02:49:22 PM
Very nice! Maybe if I hadn't bought my Honda maybe I would have looked at this. How was the swap? Engine that is? And what is it like getting parts?

Same here, if I didnt buy my Honda I would buy this  :'(


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393