ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Home Electronics For Sale/Wanted => Topic started by: ainsworth on June 10, 2016, 07:25:01 AM



Title: Custom made Audio Amplifiers and other electronics
Post by: ainsworth on June 10, 2016, 07:25:01 AM
I build Audio Amplifiers for Guitars, Bands, Sound systems or for your home entertainment system, If you have speaker boxes and you want to put amplifiers in it for a powered speaker set up I can design amplifiers for that.

Prices for amplifiers start as low as $5,000 upward ( for an amp like that no case would be build for it, normally those are for amplifiers going in a powered box).

I Design and build inverters also, for now I am building inverters for work men on sites who need to use power tools like drills, saws ect.

Depending on the wattage and waveform of the inverter prices vary widely prices start from $8,000 upward.

When cases are to be build they are built from sheet metal so its not professional looking its just Home made cases, circuit boards can be made by a professional board comapny and assembled by me or I can do the full package and assemble which would be cheaper if I am doing the full package and less waiting time.

For electronic Hobbyist alike I can design and build circuit board for your projects, for example if you have a schematic diagram for a circuit I can take it and build printed circuit boards either professional or home built by me.

I do occasionally build circuits on bread board if preferred by the customer.

Contact me @5934898 whats app also

facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Electronic-City-452883364823349/?fref=ts



[attachment deleted by admin]


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393