ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Video Game Consoles/Games & Accessories => Topic started by: mikhailpalmer on June 06, 2016, 08:18:28 AM



Title: *JTAGGED* White XBOX 360 - 15k Negotiable - Price Drop
Post by: mikhailpalmer on June 06, 2016, 08:18:28 AM
For Sale; White JTAGGED XBOX 360 (Original)
Includes:
**3x White Controllers (1 - Wired, 2 - Wireless (need battery packs) )
** ORIGINAL FIFA 12
** OEM Power Brick
** OEM AV Connectors
** OEM HDMI Connectors
** Original Box with Original Booklet

- Kept in mint condition.
- Tested and works like a charm.
Cost: $18k $15,000 Negotiable

~ Reason for sale: I am a gamer lol, I buy games and get tired of them - this being my second 360 was just to replace the first one that died on me, but now I guess I no longer need it.
Contact: 489-5171 (Whatsapp/Call) - for more details/pictures.







Title: Re: *JTAGGED* White XBOX 360 - 15k Negotiable - Price Drop
Post by: mikhailpalmer on June 07, 2016, 09:51:11 PM
 :Bump:


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393