ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Home Electronics For Sale/Wanted => Topic started by: ainsworth on May 29, 2016, 09:03:15 PM



Title: Home made amplifier for sale
Post by: ainsworth on May 29, 2016, 09:03:15 PM
I design and build good quality home made amplifier circuits mostly for powered speaker boxes but in general I can build car amplifiers and sound system amplifiers.

If you have Monitor boxes, PA systems ect that has burned boards I can build new circuits for any kind of box, or if you wish to do something fresh by building a box and adding your own speaker I can size speakers and build amplifiers for your application.

Call or whats app me : 5934898

[attachment deleted by admin]


Title: Re: Home made amplifier for sale
Post by: Gasguzzler on June 07, 2016, 02:11:21 AM
as an audio fanatic, thats pretty cool stuff you doing. You need to push ur marketing more in KGN....you should go BIG!!


Title: Re: Home made amplifier for sale
Post by: redshirt on June 07, 2016, 10:47:04 AM
 :ia:


Title: Re: Home made amplifier for sale
Post by: GiWeh on June 09, 2016, 07:02:37 AM
Maad thing you doing general, big up & much success


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393