ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: JHEANZ on January 19, 2012, 10:53:05 AM



Title: BLACKBERRY TORCH 9800 $28
Post by: JHEANZ on January 19, 2012, 10:53:05 AM
A black torch
The titanium (shiny part) has stripped a lil bit........... but that's how I bought it. It's nothing a case won't hide
I'd say its in a 9/10 condition
Comes with the usb/charger
Asking $28


Title: Re: BLACKBERRY TORCH 9800 $28
Post by: miguelmickuel on January 19, 2012, 11:21:59 AM
WHERE R THE PICS


Title: Re: BLACKBERRY TORCH 9800 $28
Post by: JHEANZ on January 19, 2012, 11:25:34 AM
I don't know how to upload them. Send me your email and I will send them


Title: Re: BLACKBERRY TORCH 9800 $28
Post by: JHEANZ on January 19, 2012, 11:47:37 AM
I sent them


Title: Re: BLACKBERRY TORCH 9800 $28
Post by: Jahwarrior on January 19, 2012, 11:57:49 AM
My Friend wnats the Phone whats your contact Name + Tel Number.
Email Me: jahwarrior144@yahoo.com


Title: Re: BLACKBERRY TORCH 9800 $28
Post by: JHEANZ on January 19, 2012, 12:14:18 PM
I sent you the pics


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393