ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Home Electronics For Sale/Wanted => Topic started by: ainsworth on May 07, 2016, 01:12:46 AM



Title: Ac to Dc power Inverter
Post by: ainsworth on May 07, 2016, 01:12:46 AM
I design and build Inverters all my products are home made, I normally build to order I dont always have inverters ready, I have inverters without features just raw power to run appliances at cheaper rates and I also have inverters with most of the up to date features of any modern inverter. If specific features are required you can ask also.

contact me: 5934898 you can whats app me there also

facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/Electronic-City-452883364823349/?notif_t=page_fan&notif_id=1462600140594116


Title: Re: Ac to Dc power Inverter
Post by: blackmangold200 on July 05, 2016, 07:58:04 PM
how much for a 24v 4000watt pure sine wave something to a magnum or xantrex 4000?


Title: Re: Ac to Dc power Inverter
Post by: ainsworth on January 09, 2018, 09:12:45 PM
Sorry I havent been here in a while since I have my fb page up and running now here is a link

https://www.facebook.com/Lynch-Power-Electronics-452883364823349/


I can do something like this for $80,000 possibly a bit cheaper or more expensive depending on features.


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393