ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Video Game Consoles/Games & Accessories => Topic started by: jeromechrome1 on April 17, 2016, 12:59:00 AM



Title: Xbox One Bundle + TV Combo GIVEAWAY!!! **MUST SEE**
Post by: jeromechrome1 on April 17, 2016, 12:59:00 AM
 :sold: As stated I have an Xbox One for sale.
Ive owned the console since early march, very clean.
No faults whatsoever. Reason for sale is I realize I have no time for it because of work.
It comes with sunset overdrive, warframe, and a ton of other games
comes with
controller
batteries
headset
price is 39k. :cr: Deal.

Also for sale is a Brand New 32' 1080p LED Back-lit TV (Blackpoint Elite)* which i bought with the Xbox but have no use for it anymore so its up for grabs as well. It has 3 HDMI Ports!! 2 USB ports and the usual extra ports.
The TV picture quality is really awesome, the blacks are deep, the colors are rich and the contrast ratio is well balanced as well i honestly did not expect the quality it pushes out from a BlackPoint. Its right up there in terms of picture quality as my 42" Samsung Smart I can hardly tell the difference side by side. The sound is very crisp and loud as well.
It still has the plastic on it, comes with universal remote etc.
Price is 35k Neg

Selling both for a great deal, 70k.
If buying both at once Im willing to throw in a Brand New Google Chromecst streaming device as well.  (80k Value)
Otherwise the Chromecast is 4k.
WattsNew in Half way tree Sells the Xbox One 500Gb console for more than what I'm giving the console and a great tv for. :cr:

Contact : 340-5019 Call Text or WhatsApp.
No Trades
Better pics will be posted soon.


[attachment deleted by admin]


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393