$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Home Electronics For Sale/Wanted => Topic started by: kingshotta on April 13, 2016, 04:02:22 PM|
Title: 40'' TOSHIBA LED TV SELLING CHEAP (LAST PRICE) Post by: kingshotta on April 13, 2016, 04:02:22 PM Only for $28,000 Located in Old Harbour Call,txt or Whatsapp 297-6025
The Model is 40FT2U1 [attachment deleted by admin] Title: Re: 40'' TOSHIBA LED TV SELLING CHEAP (LAST PRICE) Post by: kingshotta on April 16, 2016, 01:40:49 PM :wtf: FINAL PRICE $28,000
Title: Re: 40'' TOSHIBA LED TV SELLING CHEAP (LAST PRICE) Post by: CALEB on April 16, 2016, 06:13:57 PM send me pics am interested 5448696
Title: Re: 40'' TOSHIBA LED TV SELLING CHEAP (LAST PRICE) Post by: Suggaxxx on April 23, 2016, 07:34:57 PM No gooda......the most I would pay for it is 10,000
I go there to look at it an it don't look good non at all..... All the the remote missing Title: Re: 40'' TOSHIBA LED TV SELLING CHEAP (LAST PRICE) Post by: kingshotta on April 23, 2016, 10:57:31 PM I guess somebody love it gave mi $25,000, what don't look good to you, might look good to others but thanks anyway
|