ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Desktops/Laptops => Topic started by: Stunna2010 on April 12, 2016, 09:12:17 PM



Title: HP ENVY 17t Quad
Post by: Stunna2010 on April 12, 2016, 09:12:17 PM
HP ENVY 17t Quad for sale. Asking $70,000 neg. Laptop is in excellent condition. Only problem is the webcam doesn't work. I ordered it directly from HP and the webcam stopped working shortly after I purchased it. Didn't bother to have it fixed when it was on warranty because I didn't want anyone to open the laptop. I suspect the connection for the webcam may have just slipped off inside. Otherwise, awesome laptop.

• Windows 10 64
• 4th generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4700MQ Processor
• Included 2 Year Warranty
• NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M Graphics with 2048MB of dedicated video memory
• 17.3-inch diagonal Full HD Anti-glare LED-backlit Display (1920 x 1080)
• 8GB DDR3 System Memory (2 Dimm)
• 1TB 5400 rpm Hard Drive
• 24GB mSSD Hard Drive Acceleration Cache
• No Additional Office Software
• No additional security software
• 6-Cell Lithium-Ion Battery
• Blu-ray player & SuperMulti DVD burner
• Backlit Keyboard
• HP TrueVision HD Webcam w/ integrated digital mic
• 802.11b/g/n WLAN and Bluetooth(R)

Contact: 305-2411


Title: Re: HP ENVY 17t Quad
Post by: Stunna2010 on April 17, 2016, 10:13:54 PM
I'm also selling an iPad that I'll give you a deal for is anyone is interested iPad 2(2nd Gen) 16GB Mint Condition (http://shopinja.com/forum/index.php?topic=657480.0)


Title: Re: HP ENVY 17t Quad
Post by: Stunna2010 on April 23, 2016, 07:35:27 PM
 :Bump:

Price is negotiable. Link up!


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393