$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Video Game Consoles/Games & Accessories => Topic started by: Starpowr-Dre3zy on March 27, 2016, 06:05:15 PM|
Title: Playstation 3 for sale w/ controller and 9 games 30k (n Post by: Starpowr-Dre3zy on March 27, 2016, 06:05:15 PM Playstation 3 for sale 8.8/10. Comes with 1 controller, brand new HDMI cable, AV cable, c-tru USB cable, and power cord ofc. Also include 9 games - Fifa 15,14,13,10. Call of Duty Black Ops 2, Battlefield 3, Deadrising 2, Saints Row: The Third and Afro Samurai. I only play Fifa 15, games in great condition. Throwing in a carrying bag I use for it as well. :guns:
Contact: 401-9210 or 281-2490 [attachment deleted by admin] Title: Re: Playstation 3 for sale w/ controller and 9 games 30k (n Post by: Starpowr-Dre3zy on April 15, 2016, 07:56:46 PM Playstation 3 for sale 8.8/10. Comes with 1 controller, brand new HDMI cable, AV cable, c-tru USB cable, and power cord ofc. Also include 8 games - Fifa 15,13,10. Call of Duty Black Ops 2, Battlefield 3, Deadrising 2, Saints Row: The Third and Afro Samurai. I only play Fifa 15, games in great condition. Throwing in a carrying bag I use for it as well. :guns: Contact: 401-9210 or 281-2490 25K |