ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Home Electronics For Sale/Wanted => Topic started by: Freeze2ice on March 20, 2016, 09:35:23 PM



Title: (DEMO) OF THE AVOV IPTV SET-TOP TV BOX
Post by: Freeze2ice on March 20, 2016, 09:35:23 PM
(http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a250/accuratedistributorslimited/IMG_268DC6-E6F00A-7A5909-3750A3-AFB865-4A9C85_zpsws5vsklw.jpg) (http://s12.photobucket.com/user/accuratedistributorslimited/media/IMG_268DC6-E6F00A-7A5909-3750A3-AFB865-4A9C85_zpsws5vsklw.jpg.html)

HELLO EVERYONE, I HAVE DECIDED TO MAKE A QUICK DEMO OF MY AVOV IPTV SET-TOP BOX UNIT
THIS DEMO UNIT IS THE AVOV TVONLINE+ (PLUS)


INFO:

DEMO WAS DONE USING FLOW BASIC INTERNET PACKAGE THAT I BELIEVE DEFAULT AT (12MBPS), IT ALSO WORKS WELL WITH DIGICEL WHILE NOT SURE OF THERE DEFAULT SPEED. THE AVOV IPTV SET-TOP BOXES USES A MINIMUM OF (5MBPS) FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE, YOU WILL NOTICE WHILE WATCHING THE DEMO'S. THE DEMO WAS DONE USING THE WIFI CONNECTION AND NOT CONNECTED TO THE RJ45 CABLE (WHICH WILL GIVE IT AN EVEN BETTER PERFORMANCE). THE AVOV COMES WITH AUTO UPDATES, 1 YEAR CUSTOMER AND DEALER WARRANTY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE. IT AUTO DETECTS YOUR TELEVISION PERFORMANCE OUTPUT VIA THE CONNECTION (HDMI/VGA) AS YOU CAN SEE I DON'T HAVE A SMART TV JUST REGULAR LED TV RUNNING 1080i. THIS UNIT DOES NOT RUN ITS IPTV SERVERS VIA KODI BUT INSTEAD IT HAS ITS OWN BUILT IN (MIDDLEWARE) STALKER/NOVA (LINUX) HENCE ITS PERFORMANCE CAPABILITIES.

(http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a250/accuratedistributorslimited/th_04_zpsanpov4li.mp4) (http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a250/accuratedistributorslimited/04_zpsanpov4li.mp4)
(http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a250/accuratedistributorslimited/th_03_zpshh7c0ikg.mp4) (http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a250/accuratedistributorslimited/03_zpshh7c0ikg.mp4)
(http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a250/accuratedistributorslimited/th_02_zps6hfehgez.mp4) (http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a250/accuratedistributorslimited/02_zps6hfehgez.mp4)
(http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a250/accuratedistributorslimited/th_06_zpssukrql6c.mp4) (http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a250/accuratedistributorslimited/06_zpssukrql6c.mp4)
(http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a250/accuratedistributorslimited/th_20160319_1903381_zpseilmca0p.mp4) (http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a250/accuratedistributorslimited/20160319_1903381_zpseilmca0p.mp4)
(http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a250/accuratedistributorslimited/th_20160319_190657_zpscvimrskc.mp4) (http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a250/accuratedistributorslimited/20160319_190657_zpscvimrskc.mp4)
(http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a250/accuratedistributorslimited/th_05_zpsq7opzzei.mp4) (http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a250/accuratedistributorslimited/05_zpsq7opzzei.mp4)
(http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a250/accuratedistributorslimited/th_07_zpsmaglb0yj.mp4) (http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a250/accuratedistributorslimited/07_zpsmaglb0yj.mp4)

BELOW IS A LIST OF OUR IPTV CHANNELS (970+) ALL STABLE AND WORKING EXCELLENTLY:

(http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a250/accuratedistributorslimited/IPTV%20CHANNEL%20LISTING-1_zpsa8xawlxy.jpg) (http://s12.photobucket.com/user/accuratedistributorslimited/media/IPTV%20CHANNEL%20LISTING-1_zpsa8xawlxy.jpg.html)
(http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a250/accuratedistributorslimited/IPTV%20CHANNEL%20LISTING-2_zpsgtzuksid.jpg) (http://s12.photobucket.com/user/accuratedistributorslimited/media/IPTV%20CHANNEL%20LISTING-2_zpsgtzuksid.jpg.html)
(http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a250/accuratedistributorslimited/IPTV%20CHANNEL%20LISTING-3_zpsgltmxgyw.jpg) (http://s12.photobucket.com/user/accuratedistributorslimited/media/IPTV%20CHANNEL%20LISTING-3_zpsgltmxgyw.jpg.html)

THE 2 UNITS IN STOCK IS THE AVOV TVONLINE+ (PLUS) / AVOV VIXO 2

(http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a250/accuratedistributorslimited/tvonline3_zpswzb9jt0z.png) (http://s12.photobucket.com/user/accuratedistributorslimited/media/tvonline3_zpswzb9jt0z.png.html)(http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a250/accuratedistributorslimited/shop-stb-rcu_zpsti8jb9oo.png) (http://s12.photobucket.com/user/accuratedistributorslimited/media/shop-stb-rcu_zpsti8jb9oo.png.html)

PRICE: $120USD

(http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a250/accuratedistributorslimited/vixo3_zpsoafuzntf.png) (http://s12.photobucket.com/user/accuratedistributorslimited/media/vixo3_zpsoafuzntf.png.html)(http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a250/accuratedistributorslimited/image%204_zpsirjkoopi.jpg) (http://s12.photobucket.com/user/accuratedistributorslimited/media/image%204_zpsirjkoopi.jpg.html)

PRICE: $120USD

YES THESE ARE SUBSCRIPTION BOXES, BUT LOOK AT WHAT YOU ARE GETTING AND THE SERVICES THAT COMES WITH THE UNIT.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION OR INTEREST PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME @ (876) 781 - 6369.

I ALSO PAYOUT FOR SALES OF UNIT (WHEN ITS YOUR PERSONAL CUSTOMER) AND RE-SELLERS OF MY UNITS AND/OR PANEL......LETS TALK  :Bump:



Title: Re: (DEMO) OF THE AVOV IPTV SET-TOP TV BOX
Post by: CROSSES on March 20, 2016, 11:40:12 PM
Could you please explain the subscription aspect.


Title: Re: (DEMO) OF THE AVOV IPTV SET-TOP TV BOX
Post by: Freeze2ice on March 21, 2016, 09:47:10 PM
The subscription can be by months (1, 3, 6, 12) and it's $25USD.

The subscription helps us ensure your service keeps going, helps us maintain the servers, and ensure no issues, if you do have issues then you have (customer service) which is available via the unit, manufacturer, or dealer.

You get one (1) year warranty from the manufacturer, and dealer which is a registered official company.

I HOPE I ANSWERED THAT QUESTION, BUT IF NOT JUST FEEL FREE TO CALL/SMS/WHATSAPP THE NUMBER PROVIDED.

I AM ALSO OFFERING OTHERS AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE MONEY, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED CONTACT ME AND I WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW.


Title: Re: (DEMO) OF THE AVOV IPTV SET-TOP TV BOX
Post by: CROSSES on March 21, 2016, 11:33:43 PM
So how much subscription do you get when you purchase the unit?


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393