ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Auto $ => Autos For Sale 2006-2010 => Topic started by: adriansgrant on February 21, 2016, 04:55:15 PM



Title: 2007 Honda Civic S.I. *Price Drop 1.40*
Post by: adriansgrant on February 21, 2016, 04:55:15 PM
2007 Honda Civic S.I.
Left Hand Drive
Manual 6 Speed
Sunroof
K20Z3
1,400,000 Slightly negotiable
Odometer-126,000 km
Exedy clutch
K&N Filter
Excellent Condition
Buy and drive
Serviced Genuine Oil and Filter 29/6/16
4 brand new falken tyres bought and fitted 19/3/16
 876-505-4454
Link for more pics: 2007 Honda Civic Si  for sale in Kingston / St. Andrew, Jamaica | AutoAds Jamaica (http://www.autoadsja.com/7P5)

[attachment deleted by admin]


Title: Re: 2007 Honda Civic S.I. *Price Drop 1.43*
Post by: adriansgrant on June 28, 2016, 08:21:09 AM
 :Bump: No reasonable offer refused.


Title: Re: 2007 Honda Civic S.I. *Price Drop 1.40*
Post by: adriansgrant on June 29, 2016, 07:57:55 PM
 :Bump:


Title: Re: 2007 Honda Civic S.I. *Price Drop 1.40*
Post by: adriansgrant on July 05, 2016, 09:36:12 AM
 :Bump:


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393