ShopinJA Classifieds

$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Used Cellular Telephones => Topic started by: Jelani234 on January 03, 2012, 04:15:34 PM



Title: Want A Trade For A Bold 2 With Some Cash For A Torch
Post by: Jelani234 on January 03, 2012, 04:15:34 PM
I Have A Mint 9.5\10 Bold 2 Everyting is working properly, Comes with: Charger Holster
And a Case Plus Some Cash... Simply Want it for a Torch cud be any color I don't care Just give Me Ur Best Offer


Place Ur Offer.  Link Me Up Also 3571786


Title: Re: Want A Trade For A Bold 2 With Some Cash For A Torch
Post by: sushawnjr on January 03, 2012, 06:06:30 PM
how much cash u willing to give up


Title: Re: Want A Trade For A Bold 2 With Some Cash For A Torch
Post by: Jelani234 on January 03, 2012, 06:10:13 PM
Ok my bold 2 is for 25k n I will willing to give 5k with it... So that mean ill buy the torch for 30k..

Is what? U making an offer? Tell me if that's a good deal or not


8: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER
File: /home/shopinja/public_html/forum/index.php
Line: 393