$ ShopinJA Electronics $ => Home Electronics For Sale/Wanted => Topic started by: Tops Gaming Solution on December 29, 2011, 02:51:35 PM|
Title: 5 PORT DIGITAL 3D HDMI SWITCH WITH REMOTE CONTROL Post by: Tops Gaming Solution on December 29, 2011, 02:51:35 PM DUE TO THE HIGH RISE OF unscrupulous PERSONS ON THIS SITE, TO PURCHASE AN ITEM FROM ME HV_THUGG YOU MUST PRESENT YOUR SITE USER NAME, IF I AM REFERRED TO YOU BY SOMEBODY OF THE SITE PLEASE KNOW THE PERSONS USER NAME SO I CAN CONTACT THEM B4 TRANSACTION IS DONE THANX IN ANDVANCE.
AS TITLE STATES I HAVE THE NEW KINIVO 5PORT HDMI SWITCH WITH REMOTE, NO NEED TO LEAVE YOUR SEAT TO SWITCH CONNECTIONS, no need for the long hdmi wires to b hanging all around, get extra hdmi ports now with this hdmi digital hub with 3d...... 5in1 card. This ting automatically changes between each device for you from video game to dvd dvd to tv..... PRICE 8.5k CONTACT ME 823-1485 (http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71DpcAtcY1L._AA1500_.jpg) Technical Details Switches 5 high speed HDMI inputs into one output Can switch automatically (based on active input) Supports manual switching using the supplied IR wireless remote or the button on the device Supports 3D and HD resolutions upto 1080p 1 Year warranty Title: Re: 5 PORT DIGITAL 3D HDMI SWITCH WITH REMOTE CONTROL Post by: Tops Gaming Solution on March 05, 2012, 09:43:58 PM :Bump:
|